- Children exams ages 1-18
- Safety and Sports eyewear
- Glaucoma diagnosis and Treatment
- Cataract and macular degeneration diagnosis and management
- LASIK Surgery pre and post management
- Emergencies all gladly taken the same day
- Treatment of all eye infections including pink eye
- Removal of foreign bodies (metal, wood, etc) from the eye
- Wheelchair Exam Room ( no Transfer necessary)
- Optical (Glasses) lab on premises for immediate repairs
- Vision Therapy (eye exercises)
- Low Vision (Eye magnifiers for those with poor vision)
COMPLETE OFFICE TOUR @ www.skowroneyecare.com
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, . Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.